Three Times Wiser - Tome 1
Three Times Wiser is a newsletter about big ideas, mental models, brain bugs, and principles of wise thinking.
In a world of too much, selecting and finding is valuable. In the context of excess, curation makes sense of the world.
In this eBook, you will find a curated selection of 50 powerful excerpts from 45 different books. These insights have been carefully chosen to provide you with transformative knowledge, inspiration and powerful techniques.
- Gain access to a comprehensive archive of Three Times Wiser's impactful insights
- Explore topics ranging from learning choice and decision architecture to building a plan to conquer the planet.
- Discover new strategies and perspectives to enhance your Personal & Professional growth
- Discover new ideas and exercise critical thinking.
- Build competence with rational techniques.
- Enjoy the convenience of having all of these valuable insights in one place.
- 50 carefully selected excerpts from Three Times Wiser
- Instant download upon purchase
- High-quality formatting for easy reading on any device
- PDF version (for reading on your laptop)
- .ePub version (compatible with Apple Books, Google Play, Kindle, Kobo, Nook)
- Listen to a sample of the audio book here
Table of Contents:
- CIA GRAPHIC REGISTER by David H. Price
- CHIMPANZEE TEST by Jodie Jackson
- CONFUSOPOLY by Scott Adams
- LAW OF (TRULY) LARGE NUMBERS by Aubrey Clayton
- ENERGY OF MOTION by Richard A. Muller
- LOAD THEORY by Amishi P. Jha
- TONY MARSH METHOD by Danny Iny
- MORPHOLOGICAL THINKING 1by John Johnson Jr.
- WORM'S EYE VIEW by Gillian Tett
- MILES’S LAW by Matt Grossmann
- WRONG-SIDE-OF-MAYBE FALLACY by Philip Tetlock & Dan Gardner
- GATEKEEPERS byJodie Jackson
- AGENDA-SETTING THEORY by Robert B. Cialdini
- FOCUSING ILLUSION by Winifred Gallagher
- DYSTOPIAN TALE by Luca Gammaitoni
- DELIBERATE IGNORANCE by Peter Doherty
- MIND READING ILLUSION by Scott Adams
- SCOUT MINDSET by Julia Galef
- EXISTENTIAL PARADOX by Ernest Becker
- ARKISM by Sally Weintrobe
- 10:10:10 STRATEGY by Peter Hollins
- COLLINGRIDGE DILEMMA by John Brockman
- CONTROL PARADOX by Ezio Di Nucci
- FAR TRANSFER by Danny Iny
- THATCHER ILLUSION by Lyman Monty
- MAN IN THE CAR PARADOX by Morgan Housel
- BACKWARDS LAW by Mark Manson
- DIRTY LENS PROBLEM by Gillian Tett
- FLY-EYE EFFECT by Richard H. Thaler
- WAIT, WHAT? by James E. Ryan
- PRE-SUASION by Robert B. Cialdini
- SHALLOWING HYPOTHESIS by Jay Friedenberg
- POLIHEURISTIC DECISION THEORY by Christer Pursiainen
- HALFPINION by Scott Adams
- THE AVERAGE MAN PITFALL by Todd Rose
- THE FRIENDSHIP PARADOX by Scott E. Page
- LIQUID MODERNITY by Zygmunt Bauman
- STATUS SYNDROME by Will Storr
- PERCOLATION LATTICE by Sanjoy Mahajan
- DECISION HYGIENE by Daniel Kahneman & Olivier Sibony
- ATTRIBUTION BIAS by Sally Weintrobe
- BROADEN-AND-BUILD THEORY by Jay Friedenberg
- GREATEST HAPPINESS PRINCIPLE by Matthew D. Lieberman
- EASTERLIN PARADOX by Matthew D. Lieberman
- HEDONIC ADAPTATION by Matthew D. Lieberman
- ERGODIC SWITCH by Todd Rose
- RICH RATIO by Wes Moss
- BUSINESS DAD PARADOX by Anne Helen Petersen & Charlie Warzel
- ZHUANGZI’S BUTTERFLY by David J. Chalmers
- PYGMALION EFFECT by Kindra Hall
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity that can transform your personal and professional growth. Click the "I want this" button to purchase your copy today.
Thank you very much for your support. It helps me to purchase books and share more insightful excerpts with you.
For any questions, contact me here.
Ebook (PDF + ePub)